The Lotus Mahal
The jewel in the Hotel Ziggu crown, the Lotus Mahal boasts 60 square meters of floor space.
The Lotus Mahal is a hugely versatile room offering a unique social group living space. The interior is a beautiful open plan living space with three or four bedrooms sleeping up to 8 comfortably.
The Hotel Ziggu Lotus Mahal Room includes;
- Exclusive use of our wood fired hot tubs over looking stunning Glastonbury surroundings.
- An inclusive 30 minute beauty treatment or massage for each guest.
- Sumptuous breakfast in the Hotel Ziggu restaurant for each guest every morning during your stay (cooked and continental options available – please contact us with special dietary requirements).
- Four Free Car Parking Spaces
- Inclusive 24 hour shuttle service to the Bronze gate of the festival.
What To Expect Inside Our Unique Lotus Mahal Room;
- Three doors
- Fully opening windows
- Hardwood beds with headboards
- Memory foam mattresses
- 13.5 tog duvets and pillows
- 200 thread count linen
- Bedside tables
- Bedside lights
- Vanity mirrors
- Table and chairs
- Blanket boxes
- Clothes rails
- Eye masks and ear plugs
- LED lanterns
- LED chandeliers
- Toiletry hampers
- Dressing gowns
- 8 x USB Phone Charging Points
Our standard hire period is fixed from Wednesday 23rd June 2021 (Midday) –Monday 28th June 2021 (Midday). Hotel Ziggu only provide accommodation, we are in no way affiliated to Glastonbury Festival and tickets are not included!